Blogger Widgets Heavy Metal World: '"It's True!" News

Poll

Thursday, September 20, 2012

'"It's True!" News

                           Amy Lee said after their current tour they would take a break.                             
Yes, Amy said it, they will be taking a break after the tour. Good news is they were nominated in the 2012 MTW Europe Music Awards!!! They fall under the Best World Stage category.
 It comes on November 11, 2012 and I hope that you will put down your pencil and take some time 
to support Ev. I'm doing. Together, the Ev army will rise!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have some advice.
  When it's time for the MTW Europe Music Awards, vote vote VOTE you butts off so Evanescence 
can win!  If you're like me, you probably hate all the nominated people as well above.
  I hate Justin Bieber (sorry Biebers fans, but it's true! 
 If you're interested in him, your're on the wrong blog). 
 I'm not a HUGE Taylor Swift fan..... Ok I'm not a fan at all O_O.  
I like her, just not her music.  And for Snoop Dogg and LMFAO.... 
uh I probably shouldn't make a comment.  Just kidding! 
 Snoop is cool, but I'm not interested in his music.  And LMFAO, I like only 1 or 2 of their songs. 
 Anyways, vote for Evanescence and wish them luck at the MTV Europe Music Awards!!!
 See ya guys later!  Stay goth and emo.


No comments:

Post a Comment