Blogger Widgets Heavy Metal World: Sorry!

Poll

Monday, December 10, 2012

Sorry!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I've been so busy with school, so today I'm gonna do a double post! Ok, so today I have three things to say about Lzzy Hale and Amy Lee. First off, Lzzy Hale was nominated for a grammy!!!!!!! Congrats to you Lzzy and good luck! If you want to read about it, go HERE. Just ty[e it in the box at the top and you can read it. Next, Amy is nominated for Goddess of the Year!!! She's in the lead right now, but things can change... She's my favorite, as you all know, so I hope you VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR AMY!!!!WOOO GO AMY!! She's against Christina Scabbia. Good luck to you, but I really want Amy to win because Sharon Den Adel beat her last year. That is also on loudwire. Just look it up in the search box and you can vote. Sooo, yeah that's pretty much it. Well, as you all know, Lacey left Flyleaf not to long ago :(. She may not be apart of the band anymore, but this announcement is for all you Flyleaf fans! Flyleaf made an animated video for Call You Out! If you want to see it, click the video at the bottom.
That's all I got for today! Stay tuned and I'll try to post within the next three days! Stay goth and emo and AUDITION!!!!! Goodluck!
                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment